Digital FM Radio Shield for Arduinos, fully assembled and tested.
- Onboard DSP signal conditioning to help clean signal.
- RDS station info (song / artist name, station Call letters).
- Measure the signal strength to find strongest or weakest stations--good for finding an empty band for your FM transmitter, or auto-programming your radio in a new location.
- Includes amplifier for headphones
- Antenna connection point available, uses headphone wire for antenna by default
- Change Volume / Station with buttons or Serial USB commands
The Operating Guide contains instructions on how to use the FM Radio Shield.
The FM Radio code API contains instructions and example code:
- Change Station
- Change Volume
- Scan to next strong station
- Get Strongest 3, Weakest 3 stations
- Get signal strength of all stations
- Display RDS info via Serial Monitor
- Demo code for changing station on commercial detection. Most stations broadcast their motto during commercials, which can be used to detect the commercial. This obviously depends on the station.
- Manufacturer Part Number
- RoHS Compliant
- Small Shipping Item