- First, bend off a pin from the strip.
- There are two clamps in the crimp pin: one to clamp the wire, and one to support and clamp the insulation. Strip just enough wire off to fill the middle clamp with bare wire (see pic). The wire shouldn’t extend past the middle clamp–the male pin will take up that space.
- Place the crimp into the crimper as shown. Direction matters, one half of the crimper is slightly larger to accommodate the larger insulation.
- Insert the wire so that it comes to the edge of the crimper, but no farther.
- Squeeze and insert into housing.
There are no reviews yet.