Digital FM Radio Shield for Arduinos, fully assembled and tested.
- Onboard DSP signal conditioning to help clean signal.
- RDS station info (song / artist name, station Call letters).
- Measure the signal strength to find strongest or weakest stations–good for finding an empty band for your FM transmitter, or auto-programming your radio in a new location.
- Includes amplifier for headphones
- Antenna connection point available, uses headphone wire for antenna by default
- Change Volume / Station with buttons or Serial USB commands
The Operating Guide contains instructions on how to use the FM Radio Shield.
The FM Radio code API contains instructions and example code:
- Change Station
- Change Volume
- Scan to next strong station
- Get Strongest 3, Weakest 3 stations
- Get signal strength of all stations
- Display RDS info via Serial Monitor
- Demo code for changing station on commercial detection. Most stations broadcast their motto during commercials, which can be used to detect the commercial. This obviously depends on the station.
There are no reviews yet.