The Stribe is a lighted touch strip that can be used to control and display information in music apps. Originally created by Josh Boughey, as described at soundwidgets.com.
- MIDI Controller for Track Volumes, Filters, Effect Parameters in Max/MSP, Ableton Live, etc.
- Mixer / Track Volume Display (use SoundFlower to route audio)
- Open Hardware and Software, add your own knobs and buttons, etc.
- Stribe Interface App OS X (max/msp source)
- This is the bridge between the Stribe hardware and other music software
- Configure MIDI, OSC, display mode (Bar, Cursor, Audio volume display)
- FTDI USB Serial Driver (required)
- SoundFlower – Use to route audio in / out of the Stribe Interface App
- Arduino Source Code (firmware)
- Older code
- Stribe Schematic
- Stribe1 Dimensions
- Close-up of Ribbon Cable Connections 1 | 2
- Stribe Arduino Analog Multiplexor Shield
- MAX7221 Digit LED Mapping
- Stribe1 Original Assembly Instructions
Stribe1: Touchstrip + LED Bargraph Display from CuriousInventor on Vimeo.
Stribe1 x 8 + new max/msp software demo from CuriousInventor on Vimeo.
There are no reviews yet.