requirements: Stribe1s that have center holes at each end (early versions did not have these). The extra space below the arduino can be used to add custom connectors (MIDI, Audio Jacks, etc). Parts list:
- 1/4 inch acrylic base for four stribe1s
- 1/8 inch acrylic top for arduino area
- (4) 1.5 inch 4-40 screws for adruino cover
- (10) 4-40 nuts for arduino and arduino cover
- (4) nylon 1 inch spacers
- (8) 2-56 7/8 inch screws to secure the Stribe1s
- (9) 2-56 nuts for Stribe1s and small arduino screw
- (1) 2-56 .5 inch screw for arduino
- (2) 4-40 .5 inch screws for arduino
- (4) rubber feet
- 11 inches of ribbon cable with (3) 2×8 IDC connectors.
There are no reviews yet.