Features and Benefits
- Great for RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 2.4V, 3.6V, 4.8V, 6.0V and 7.2V.
- Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 2.4V – 7.2V (2-6 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver full charge within 1 – 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh. For 2000mAhpack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh packs, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- automatic voltage detection.
- pulse and negative pulse technology avoids battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically stops charging with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1 set clip adaptors with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
- 2 additional fuses
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA,Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- Don't charge battery pack with voltage less than 2.4V or Voltage bigger than 7.2V and Capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made with high drain current cell.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only.
- The Charger should be horizontally positioned and work in well ventilated condition, avoid wet and keep it away from inflammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger,