Description: This converts a PS2 controller into a MIDI controller. Remap any button to any MIDI controller or note on/off signal, including joysticks and button pressures. Everything is remappable on the fly and permanently stored in the MIDIATOR. Tested to work with wireless, guitar hero and cheap knock-off PS2 controllers.
- Supports official PS2 controllers, cheap knockoffs and wireless controllers… and now the guitar hero controller, including the wammy bar and tilt sensor.
- Analog joysticks can be remapped to any control, and their min/max/center range can be adjusted.
- Sends Note ON/OFF and Controller messages mapped to button pressure, joy sticks, or toggles between 0 and 127 on button press (everything fully remappable).
- MIDI is just serial RS232, use to control other microcontrollers / robots.
- requires PS2 controller, not included
- Operating Manual
- MIDIator source code (C, use MPLAB to compile for PIC184550)
- PS2 Protocol, Wiring Guide, Pinout
There are no reviews yet.