- .031″ diameter solder: 1oz (enough for hundreds of joints).
- .05″ diameter solder: 1oz. For larger connections and wires.
- Hakko 50W Soldering Station: Great long lasting station with variable heating.
- Wire Strippers: AWG 16-26, features wire cutter and crimper, also.
- Flush Cutters: Ground flush on one side so that connections can be trimmed flush to the board.
- Solder Sucker: Anti-static, tested to retain suction after long use.
- Solder Wick / Braid: Flux-soaked copper braid that soaks up solder when pressed with an iron.
- Needle Nose Pliers: Drop-forged steel, serrated faces for extra grip.
- Helping Hands (with magnifier): The key to easy / good soldering is having everything held in place so you can hold the iron and solder.
- Diagonal Cutters (Dikes): Used for basic wire cutting, made from drop-forged steel.
- Large 6in Wire Cutters: Drop-forged steel, these can handle much larger, heavier wires.
- Long Nose Pliers: Drop-forged steel, used for heavier wiring.
- Precision Screw Driver Set: 6 small jeweler’s screwdrivers hand-picked for comfort.
- IC Chip Remover: Easily remove ICs without risking bending the pins.
- Screw Grabber: Retrieve screws / nuts from hard to reach places like computer cases and robot bodies.
- Multimeter: Features audible (beep) continuity test, measures AC/DC voltage and DC current, transistor / diode test, signal injector.
- Alligator Clip Lead Set:
- Panavise Jr. Clamp: Hold work at any angle, jaws have slots for holding circuit boards.